Friday, November 23, 2012

I'M DONE! YAHOO

Hey Everyone,
Yes I do still exist.... I think.... maybe.  This past week I haven't been sure what's assignment, exam, nightmare or real life.

I HAVE JUST HAD MY FINAL PEICE OF ASSESSMENT YEEEHAW

In 5 hours I will be flying down to the lovely City of Melbourne to spend the weekend in the city exploring the Botanical Gardens, the Aquarium and the City itself, then on the way home we'll be stoppping in at some family friend's houses, some of which I am told have wonderful gardens, so I'll try make sure I have the camera... or iPhone at the ready.

and then to top it off, my christmas present will be coming early, in part the holiday in Melbourne, but also next Wednesday night when we STAY THE NIGHT AT DUBBO ZOO! WOOOOHOOOOOO I am so excited, I can't wait.

I'll try and update the blog when I can over the next week, but if i can't make it then don't worry and I shall see you all the week after..... I'm really looking forward to when more regular blogging can commence :)

well, I'd best get off my laptop now, another oral is about to start..... I'll be able to leave soon, YAY


Happy Gardening,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'd love it if you'd make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think and all comments are read, and replied to, to the best of my ability at the time.

Happy Gardening :)