Saturday, September 29, 2012

EDOS Show

Hey Everyone,
Guess what! I WON 2 3RD PRIZES! WOOHOO! I was all excited, i wasn't expecting to win a thing. i got it for my Paph. hirsutissimum var esquirolei, and for my Den. gracillicaule.

as per usual its late and i better be getting off to bed, but of course, i just had to post some photos so here they are


Champion Orchid Of Show, and First Place Cattleya Alliance Hyrbid Exhibition Type - Any Other Colour; Blc. Mount Isa 'Jean'

Reserve Champion of Show, and First Place Cattleya Alliance Hybrid Exhibition Compact Type - max bloom size 100mm; Pot. Free Spirit 'Carmela'

Champion Specimen of Show, and Third Prize Dendrobium Hybrids - Soft Canes No2; Den. Hamana Lake

Champion Species of Show, and First Prize Paphiopedilum Species; Paph. sukhakulii 'Marie'


Well that's it for now, off to bed and i'll do some more gas-bagging tomorrow :)

happy Gardening Everyone

Michael

4 comments:

Hi, I'd love it if you'd make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think and all comments are read, and replied to, to the best of my ability at the time.

Happy Gardening :)