Monday, September 24, 2012

Upcoming Eastern Districts Orchid Society Show

Hey Everyone,

The Eastern Districts Orchid Society Spring Show is on this coming weekend and going on last year's and the hear-tell of who has what in flower this year it is promising to be an absolutely spectacular show and if you can get to it then i HIGHLY suggest you pop by and have a look, the displays, information and of course plant sales are always amazing.



and of course, a bit of somethin' to wet your appetites from last years show.





Happy Gardening Everyone, its holidays so i'm going back outside to bury myself in mulch and cuttings and pruning, and of course, what doesn't benifit from a good HACK BACK! muhahahaha :)

6 comments:

  1. These are great photos, Michael - thank you for sharing them.

    I was so sorry to read about your lovely dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww shucks, i do love mum's camera, it does all the work.

      Delete
  2. Great photos form last year's show. Very nice. Here on the shores of Lake Michigan I could never grow them, but enjoy looking. Hope to see your Blog soon. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I could never grow the orchids here on the shores of Lake Michigan in USA, but I do like them! Hope to visit your Blog soon. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first orchid is so interesting! I've never seen anything like that! Have a great time at the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the first one is Bulbophyllum echinolaubium :) it smells to high heaven of rotting meat :S.... it was watching people smell it :)

      Delete

Hi, I'd love it if you'd make a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think and all comments are read, and replied to, to the best of my ability at the time.

Happy Gardening :)